The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat and drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it's clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most regular visits are quick in and out progress checks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always wanted. Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom made for your teeth - and your teeth only - to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next aligner in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one will even notice that you're wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable and unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign does not use brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your cheeks, lips, and mouth. In addition, you will spend less time scheduling appointments and less time in the doctor's chair, giving you more time to do the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.